Saturday 2 May 2009

Bank holiday Saturday

DAY 8 - EGG COUNT 4
I can't believe it's May Bank Holiday Saturday, where did that time since Easter go? Perhaps it is a sign of ageing when time seems to fly by so quickly, depressing thought, must banish it from my mind immediately.
Pleased to relate all animals are fine apart from the two human types aka my two sons who were both out on the razzle last night despite knowing they have work today. Eldest son looked extremely queasy this morning as he stumbled from house - my husband said he was woken by cooking smells at 4am this morning, will they never learn? Youngest son emerged from his pit of a bedroom at 12 and demanded a fry up in order to stop him from being sick. I relented and made him one as cooking bacon and eggs (free range, new laid) seemed more desirable than cleaning up vomit(will I never learn?) We were invited to a BBQ tonight which would have been great as the weather forecast is good but have just learnt it is cancelled due to by friend's divorced boyfriend having to have his children overnight. This would not have been a problem if my friend's house was slightly larger but 6 drunken friends and two young children do not fit very well into a one up, one down tiny converted barn. We might do it tommorrow evening instead. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment