Friday 8 May 2009

It's nice to dream.

DAY 14 - EGG COUNT 6.
We obviously missed an egg yesterday or one of our girls is double laying.
Now we have them roaming free in the veg patch, they don't always go back into the hen house to lay. They have other favourite spots such as behind the greenhouse and under the honeysuckle. My husband now has an easter sunday type egg hunt every morning which I find rather amusing (he doesn't.)
I have just purchased a Euromillions lottery ticket as tonight's jackpot is 110 million pounds! Spent the whole of the drive back from Asda dreaming of how I would spend it. Firstly, I would give 1 million pounds each to my three best friends (who will remain anonymous in order to avoid bad feeling.) I would then ensure my two sons' future was secured, have a huge party down the pub and leave the country quite soon after (oh, I might just pay a few bills and credit cards before I go.) I would then spend two weeks in some hot paradise country in order to plan how I would spend the rest of my life. I'm thinking I would need to do something very philanthropic like build a hospital or orphanage for a poor third world country, I would travel quite a lot so I could decide which countries to have a house in, I wouldn't have a face lift (or any cosmetic surgery) but would have lots of lovely beauty treatments and buy hugely expensive beauty products. How lovely it is to dream but better get back to work, mortgage is due for payment next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment