Friday 22 May 2009

Thank you and goodbye

DAY 28 - EGG COUNT 5 (all the girls laying, maybe in honour of being last blog)
Well, this is it, the last blog of the 28 days! Have to say it has gone by very quickly which is ever so slightly scary as it means I am 28 days older but hey ho, that's life.
Don't know if anyone has actually been following this blog but if you have, thank you and I hope the tales I've told haven't been too boring (which would be even more scary as this is my life!)
Tommorrow is the start of another bank holiday weekend (who actually decides we should have 2 in May and then no more till August anyway?)
I am out with my girlfriends tommorow evening, could get a bit hairy as we shall be in Newquay and it will be packed with young, drunken, surfy types. Probably good I am not expected to post a blog on Sunday as expect I will be feeling a tad delicate. Then we have been invited to a BBQ on Sunday so my weekend is a true social whirl. Hope you all enjoy yours,
GOODBYE FROM ALL OF US!

No comments:

Post a Comment