Tuesday 19 May 2009

We are a complete family again

DAY 25 - EGG COUNT 4
Good news and bad news - son number 1 has returned and is almost unscathed apart from an absolute shiner of a black eye. I was puzzled as I thought he just wanted me to make the excuse to his boss that he'd been in a fight, not that he really had. It transpires that he hadn't got beaten up by a stranger but that his mate socked him in order to make his excuse look more authentic! I can hardly believe the foolishness of it and told him so in no uncertain words. Anyhow, it has all backfired on him as his boss has now told him not to bother going back to work until his eye looks better as he does not want a battered and bruised barman frightening his customers - think that serves him right actually. In the meantime, I shall not allow him to loaf around the house and as we speak, I am mentally compiling a list of jobs he can complete for me which will avoid him appearing in public and scaring old ladies and small children. What a plonker!

No comments:

Post a Comment